I've added a step-by-step slideshow because it was fun to do so.
Yield: 32-42 truffles
1 (16 ounce) package Oreo cookies
1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
2 (8 ounce) packages BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
1. Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.)
2. Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended.
3. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
4. Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.)
5. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
6. .Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.