Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles
Yield: 36 truffles
8 oz. cream cheese
1 1/4 C. chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)
1/2 C. peanut butter
1. Cream you cream cheese in medium-sized bowl. Your cream cheese should be light and fluffy. Set aside.
2. Melt your chocolate chips using a microwaveable bowl for about 30 seconds.
3. Once chips are melted, stir in peanut butter. Mix
4. Once mixing is done, add chocolate/PB mixture to cream cheese.
5. Using your hands or wooden spoon mix until fully blended
6. Pour into 8x8 pan. Freeze for several hours.
7.. After frozen scoop out with spoon (I used a cookie scoop) and roll into balls. Coat in cocoa powder, sprinkles, etc.